Part-time: 16 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 30 April 2018, 5pm
Interviews: week commencing 7 May 2018
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service (BDCVS) Board of Trustees is looking for a Researcher to join our expanding small team.
Purpose of the role:
- To undertake research into the nature, concerns and development of Barking & Dagenham Civil Society;
- To benchmark local developments against regional and national developments;
- To publish research into local Barking & Dagenham Civil Society;
- To support civil society organisations to engage, and respond to consultation opportunities and to operationalise findings where possible;
- To contribute to the development, implementation and review of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans;
- To develop services under Barking and Dagenham CVS Development function.