The COMPACT will be developed, with public sector partners and representatives from the voluntary sector, over the next 6 months.
To help gather the views and reflect the concerns of a cross-range of groups, we are asking for representation from the following sectors to sit on a “task and finish” group of the not-for-profit sector.
The group will meet three times between May and July to help develop the COMPACT.
From our call out in March, we received two nominations. These are:
- Sarah Robertson from Future M.O.L.D.S Communities, for the £25-50k category
- Funmi Ikele from Barking Foodbank, for the £50k to £250k category
Vacancies, paid representative voice
BDCVS is still looking for representatives from the following sectors:
- Unfunded group x 2 representatives
- Not for profit organisation with an income of under £25k per annum x 1 representative to work alongside Sarah Roberston
- Not for profit organisation with an income of between £25k-£50k per annum x 2 representatives
- Not for profit organisation with an income of between £50k-£250k per annum x 1 representatives to work alongside Funmi Ikele
- Not for profit organisation with an income of between £250k-£500k per annum x 2 representatives
- Not for profit organisation with an income of between £500k+ x 1 representative
To facilitate equal access for a cross-range of groups, agencies with an income of less than £250k will be able to claim back a maximum of £50 for attendance per meeting.
To apply, send an email with a daytime contact number, the name of the organisation you are representing, and the income bracket you fall into to the BDCVS Trustees by Wednesday 9th May 2018 at 5pm.
Save the date: the first meeting will be on Wednesday 16th May.