We are looking for a reliable and confident Reception Manager for the Ripple Centre.
- Salary: £25,000 pro rata (includes Outer London Weighting)
- Hours: 21 hours per week (3 days per week)
- Closing date: Friday 27 May, 5pm
- Location: Ripple Centre, 121–125 Ripple Road, Barking IG11 7FN
You will be the first point of contact, welcoming visitors to the Ripple Centre. Duties include:
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy
- Displaying literature and posters making sure information is up-to-date
- Working closely with staff and volunteers
- Taking room bookings, enquiries, and payments
- Opening and closing the Reception desk each day
For more details see the attached Job Advert and Job Description.
To apply contact Chris Downham, Operations & Business Development Manager, on 020 8532 7323 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to contact Chris if you would like to have an informal chat about the role before applying.