BDCVS is proud to announce four new grants programmes for 2019–2020.
- BDCVS Avenues Trust — Grants for organisations working with older people
- BDCVS Avenues Trust — Grants for older people in need (please contact us directly for an application form)
- Barking and Dagenham Enabling Equality — Grants for not-for-profit organisations addressing inequality in relation to the Borough Manifesto
- BDCVS Venue Hire Subsidy — grant subsidies for organisations wishing to hire the Ripple Centre
We are pleased to announce a special grant programme for St George's Day — St George's Day Together. These are grants up to £500 for ward-based activities. St George's Day Together is funded jointly by BDCVS and Barking & Dagenham Council.
Applications for all grants are now open here.
We are using The Good Exchange platform to manage applications. The platform is free for groups to use. Here are some advantages for you in using it.
- You only need to complete one application for all grant programmes.
- You can integrate fundraising from other funders, donors and supporters. This means you can use one system for all your main fundraising.
- It allows you to see, in real time, how much funding is left and what you can apply for.
We believe that, used properly, this platform could be of real value to organisations. The Good Exchange has been invited to a Commission Watch meeting. They will talk about how not-for-profit organisations can use the platform and how to get the most out of it.
BDCVS will be working with The Good Exchange to continue to identify improvements to the system. Please do let us know what you think, as you use it!
Please send any feedback you think could help to improve the process of applying for funding to email@example.com.